Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Harvest

I got to play today how fun was that! Charlie had to work. Sam had a play date at his friends house. Micah has a friend over. So that left me a little escape time.
I had ordered the New Originals Card Confidence Program from CTMH recently. What an awesome book! Lots of card making ideas. That's where this card was inspired from. And since fall is my favorite time of year I had to make this one. I love cool fall days.

Products i used. All CTMH... Except the Scor-Pal i used for the top of the card and a sanding block to bring out white core. I love these papers! {Abundance}
Anywhoo, We have my granddaughter Cailyn's Baby Dedication tomorrow at Church and a luncheon afterwards. Mark my SIL wants to come over afterwards and help Charlie put up some more siding.

I found out yesterday that I'm a Great Aunt. :) My Niece Kimberly had a baby girl on Sept. 14th. Lily Jane. {Kimberly's dad, my brother Ronnie} took his life 28 years ago on that date. {we will never forget} But now we can replace our memories of that awful day with the New Life of Lily. It's there first child. I can't wait to see more pictures. Nuff said.
I've had a headache & sore throat for the last two days i thought my head was going to explode. All i wanted to do was lay down. Well today i broke out with a cold. So that explains that. I rarely get sick.
Well you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Kari! The colors are beautiful. I love the Abundance paper,too. It sounds like you're having a nice weekend. Good for you! Take care.

Nicole said...

Gorgeous!! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! I LOVE love the way that turned out, I am partial to leaves and fall colors too. I am so glad you shared that and I hope you have an awesome weekend! Love ya!

Jenn said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the embossed lines at the top and how you distressed them. I also love all the texture this card has...just gorgeous! :D

Barb W said...

Really pretty card, Kari. So much detail. Aren't the Scor-Pals nice?! I love that paper you've used, that's CTMH? Wow. I missed that one. TFS