Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank You

Well with being kid~less the last 2 days i was able to get a lot done as far as errands, projects and packages filled and mailed. I'm happy to report that they are all mailed out but one. I have not heard from Scrappincats yet. {She was one of the winners for the Kozi Cricut Covers} I have put a comment on her blog and e mailed her twice and have heard nothing. Maybe she's out of town or stepped away from her desk. LOL... Hello
Anyway my Daughter & SIL took the boys yesterday morning and they all went to the Milwaukee Zoo. {How Fun for them} Today they are going swimming at a lake. They will be home tonight after supper. Probably about the time Charlie gets home.
About the card. I got the layout sketch from a card magazine. All CS is CTMH. Sonata B&T Papers, Stamp sets, CTMH Playfull Flourishes, SU Artfully Asian. Inks, Orchid Bouquet retired} Garden Green, {Cream Brulee new color} Nestables Classic Scallop Retangles, Hole Punch, Ribbon, Copics.
We haven't done anything on the house. No time. Hubby is off 3 days Labor Day weekend and plans to work a day or 2 on the house with SIL's help. Did i say labor Day? Man, it just doesn't stop. He wants to get a lot done before winter so we can get the downspouts up.
Anywho, I've got stuff to do before the day is over and my daily routine is back to normal again.
Thanks for stoppin in and Have a Blessed Day!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Man I know that the commute is hard... and my hubby commutes about1:45 minutes each way...fortunately he rides the train and doesn't have to drive. A lot of honey do stuff gets pushed to the back burner, here too.. I hope that you can get the stuff done on the house before winter settles in.

sparkplug17 said...

Kari- thank you for the package and the stamp! Sophie is just too cute! Love your Thank You card too. Hope you enjoyed your alone time. :)

Stacy said...

So glad you had a bit of time for yourself! You deserve it. I hope you all get a lot accomplished on your house over Labor Day! :-)
Love the card. That SU stamp is very cool!

Laurel said...

Great job! I love the ribbon detail!