Monday, August 18, 2008

Snow Friends?

Yep, but it's actually "Snowman Riley" with a CTMH Sentiment from "Snow Friends"

I think this stamp of Riley is so cute. But before you shake your head and think why in the heck is she making snowman cards in August? Well I'll tell ya. I got my inspiration from Laurel I visit her blog all the time. I had to giggle though when i seen her Winter/Christmas cards on her blog.... Cute! So i jumped in too and made this one. I do think the snowman needs a colored nose, don't you?
But i like it! :)
All CTMH CS. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes Folder. Sanded it to show white core. Fun Flock w/Prisma Glitter for snow & heat set it. Liquid Glass on hat & gloves, nose, buttons. Pop Dots, Copics

I'm waiting for one of the winners to send me her address for the Kozi Covers so i can get them mailed out.
It was another early morning in the Christie Kitchen this morning. My boys wanted to get up with dad again at 3:30am and have breakfast with him. "Oatmeal" Then watch him drive away, Than off to bed they went. What silly boys, who just love and miss their daddy and want to get up at wee hours of the morning to see him off. Knowing he won't return till after 7pm.
Well I'm gonna hit Publish Post, cruise some blogs and boards for a while and start my day. I've got a lot of errands today. Have a great Monday! Catch cha later, and thanks for stoppin in. God Bless You!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute! The embossed background is perfect with the image.

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the embossed background and Riley and his snowman are sooooo CUTE!!! :D

Nicole said...

Thats so cute Kari... love love prisma glitter. It just turned out darling.. what Riley doesn't. Looks like your contest went awesome... my comment didn't post again. Stupid stupid.. hopefully this one does. :O) It was great talking to you the other morning.

Love,
Nicole

Sandra T. said...

Great card! Summer is almost over and Christmas will be here before we know it. Thanks for sharing!!!
Sandra