Friday, August 1, 2008

Riley Says...Enjoy Life

This is one of the images i received from Stacy Thank You! I think this Riley is so cute. My boys & i have been playing tennis for fun, this image was perfect. Sam loved it. We have a tennis court at the end of our court.
I thought i would try something different. When i got my Scor Pal , on the back of the package it showed different ways to fold/scor cards. So this is what i came up with for Riley. Pretty simple.

All CTMH card stock. Daisy White Base. Finished card is 8 1/2 open x 4 1/4 closed. Swiss Dots CB Folder, Copic Markers.
I took my boys and a neighbor boy to a little Amusement Park yesterday. Bay Beach, rides were .25/.50 cents. We all had a blast. Tilt A Whirl is one of my favorite rides and the swings. Why they call it the Yo Yo i have no idea. Anyway




Here is another card i made only this time i did use Glossy Photo Paper for the Crayon Resist. I used the same stamp set.. Happiness again. I love this stamp set because you can add more crayon detail. I love how it turned out, except it's smaller then i liked, only because i boo booed on the upper top of the Glossy PP and i had to cut it off some. LOL We all make mistakes. Right.
Soon my Blog Candy Give Away will be posted when i hit 10,000 it's time to celebrate again. Remember it has to do with the Original Cricut & my Sister.
Well that's it. Have a Blessed Weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I need some creative MOJO... i don't have any and I really want to post some new stuff... these cards are fantastic!

Jenn said...

Both of your cards are adorable!!! :D

Stacy said...

Love it! I need to ink up that Riley again!