Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Still Here

Basking in my "Home Alone" time. It's great, the house is quite and clean. No one to dirty it up but me. I would be lying if i said i didn't miss my family! <{heard that line before} My hubby and boys are at Spencer Lake for Royal Rangers. It's a Father & Son camping outing for our church. They went last year too and had a great time. I talked with Charlie this morning and he said they are having a blast. They were all up till midnight and up at 6am this morning. Oh joy, i know my boys are beat. They'll be home tomorrow afternoon.
I went out to breakfast with my sister this morning and went to see her trailer she bought. {She recently sold her house and made a little profit, a little} It's nice for a 2 bedroom 1972 model. She had new carpet and tile floors put it. Painted a few rooms and made it her home.
I thought i would get some scrap booking done this weekend but that didn't happen. I went upstairs yesterday and played around with the new stamps i got a few weeks ago. I made a card i want to send along in a RAK Package {random act of kindness package} I'm planning to send out this week. It's so fun to give and surprise someone.
Like i said previously, we bought a Wii a few weeks ago. It is a riot to play. Billiards pool is a lot of fun. I was able to find Wii Fit yesterday Yea! So i got the thing going. Wanna hear something funny? I did the test training after i set myself up and it tested me at Wii 72 yo. LOL. Well i didn't like that! So i retested myself again and it Wii tested me at 48. I can handle that for now. It is so cool!
Soon i'll be posting my Blog Candy Give Away... {After i reach 10,000 hits}. My blog candy has to do with the Original Cricut & my Sister. Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to read and/or leave comments. I appreciate them!
Well i'm off to put my feet up and call it a day. Thanks for stopping by my Korner of the Web :)

3 comments:

Veronica said...

so pack your bags and come on down. You can stay here and we can create this weekend.... I will be wating.

Jenn said...

Glad to hear you are well and having a relaxing weekend!!! :D My nephew just got a Wii too and he loves that thing!!! :D Take care girlie!!! :D

sparkplug17 said...

Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend! I must get a Wii...lol.