Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday Layouts 2007

I finally got the Birthday layouts done. This is Micah's BD Party.{#6} He wanted a Spiderman Party. Last October on his birthday turned out to be a Beautiful Fall Day considering days before it were cold and raining. We were able to have the party outside. I couldn't find a Spiderman Pinata so i ended up getting a Pumpkin Pinata. They didn't care. The kids each had a turn trying to break it open with the plastic bat. My husband had to do it. I was able to get a picture as the candy was falling out. They had a blast. Micah wanted a Ukulele for his birthday gift. How fun
I used all CTMH CS and the Cricut for the title. Under the Spiderman poster pic w/hinges is the journaling. Spiderman Stickers.

This was Sam's Birthday Party {#8} December last year. He also wanted a Ukulele for his BD gift. He wanted a Football Party with his friends from his class. Just boys! No girls allowed! I'm sure in a few years that will change.
CTMH Retired B&T Papers. I stamped Party and used Liquid Glass on it. The Football w/ Party on it is the Invitation.
I should have had my head examined. I was able to pull off two parties in the same day. Sam's from 12 to 3 pm And Charlie's Surprise 50th BD party from 4 till ? I was exhausted to say the least. We had a really bad snow storm that day. A lot of the guests from out of town couldn't make it. We still had a lot of fun. Charlie got a Twinkie from one of his co - workers. Private joke i guess. Oh and that is my sister holding her dog. And Meghan & Papa
CTMH Papers Silhouette Level 2, Stamps, Solo P, Typewriter Keys, I used the Cricut for Surprise, Brads

Well I've got one heck of a mess to clean up upstairs. With getting the Wii a few weeks ago the boys love to play it and that gives me some time to scrap. I've been working on these layouts for a while but i just finished them. A little journaling to do yet and there done. And so am I. :)
With Charlie hardly home {working/driving} it's me & the boys. It's very tiresome at times for all of us. But we are getting through it. My husband NEVER complains. I do it for him.. LOL
My husband has Fri thru Sun off, he's taking the boys to Ranger Camp for Church, And I have the weekend to myself. Yippie!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Jena said...

Wow, great b-day layouts! I especially love the colors on Sam's pages ;-) Great job - TFS!

Kisha! said...

Wow you've been busy girl! Hope you get some much needed 'girl' time in!

Kisha

Pauline said...

Great pages i especially love the spiderman ones!

Jenn said...

Wow!!! You've been totally busy!!! Great job on all the LO's, they are fab! :D

sparkplug17 said...

Love your layouts! Wow, thats alot of birthday in one day, but glad everyone had a good time!

Kim said...

Great job on all of your layouts! They look fabulous!