Thursday, August 21, 2008

Believe...


I made this card yesterday before the boys got home. I'm not sure which Riley this is but i love it! This is one of the images i received from Stacy Thank You!
All CTMH CS, With Everlasting Stickease. The metal tag is from Basic Grey, Copics, I used Liquid Glass on his scarf & boots and also on the snow drops. I didn't like how that turned out at all. They look like fish eyes. LOL

School starts here Sept. 2nd. My boys are wanting to go back. They just asked again today when school starts. Less then 2 weeks and the routine starts all over again. I also get my granddaughters on a daily basics again for 1/2 days. Cailyn is starting to sit up by herself {7 months} and will get up on her knees and rock back & forth. How cute!
Anyway, I'm kinda torn about what to do about the other Kozi Cricut Cover. Scrappin Cats has not contacted me at all. I have left her 2 messages on her blog.. "YOU WON"! and i've sent her 2 e mails and she has not responded. Do i give her a cut off time and than pick another winner??? I want to be fair about this but i don't want to be left in limbo. What would you do? Suggestions welcomed.

Well i better get cooking. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Super cute Riley...love the red boots! I also love the new paper Evensong! :D Great card Kari! :D

Amanda From: AJ's In-Sanity Center said...

I have seen on different blogs they allow a certain amount of time, and then they *do* pick another winner. I saw a blog once that gave the winners 1 day to respond, others allow 2-3 days... others have no limit...

its totally up to you!

Kisha! said...

Cute cute cute! Love the card! :)

Kisha

Stacy said...

So glad you are having fun with Riley! Let me know if you need more. :-)

Kathi C. said...

So, how have I missed the cute cards you've been making? Riley is growing on me, and it's all your fault! LOL. Seriously, this is a great card. Nice job with the Copics, too! TFS.

Jena said...

CUTE!!! And thanks so much dear, for the sweet goodies you sent me for my b-day, it really made my day! I can't wait to play with all of those fun images, especially the snowman ones, to help me cool off! Hope you're having a great week - take care!

Barb W said...

Super cute Riley! Your Copic coloring is fabulous and I{heart} the Liquid Glass on his little boots! So so cute! TFS!