Saturday, August 16, 2008

And the Winners are...

Thanks so much for playing ladies it was fun! Thanks for visiting my Korner of the Web. I love to blog and visit other bloggers. You are all an inspiration to me!
My two sons picked 4 winners this morning in two separate drawings, one for the Kozi Covers and the other for the Scrappin Goodie Packages.
Cindy Vernon won 1st pick on the Kozi Covers and the other winner was Stampin cats Ladies please send me your address and Cindy your 1st pick of the Kozi Cover. { kariberry97@yahoo.com }

The Two Goodie Package winners go to Kisha and Kari G Since i didn't post a pick of the scrappin packages please send me your address & let me know your interests in scrapping and I'll put together packages. {images, bling, that sort of thing} :)
Again, thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back this weekend with a card.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

congrats ladies! :D

Kari said...

WOOOHOO.... I am cool with anything!... Images etc. Thanks for doing this!

bellameabhn said...

those cricut covers are fantastic! i love them! they provoke a severe case of nostalgia in me! that's such a fun idea!
abrazos,bella

Kisha! said...

you spoil me!

Thank you!

Kisha