Saturday, July 5, 2008

Watermelon Meghan


I had my 2 yo granddaughter the other day, and having watermelon in the house i couldn't resist getting these pictures of her.
Using the stamp set from CTMH "Summer Sweetness" was just perfect for this LO. {Y & M were cut with the Cricut Disney Fonte w/ black shadow } I also used CTMH stamp set "Spot on Background" on the Y & M and on the pull out journal tab which is hard to see.
Hope you all had a Great 4th. We went by our friends house for a cook out and a pool party. Kids had a blast swimming. It was a beautiful day!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll post up dated pictures of our house progress soon. It's a never ending project this summer.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I just left a comment on our CTMH bb for this adorable layout.....but I wanted to stop in at your blog too.
I love it here!!!
Such a really cool blog you have created! I just started mine in May.....a very new endeavor for me, but I'm getting the hang of it...lol
Anyways.....I'll be stopping in again to see what you've created. Everything is beautiful.
Hugs...Barb in SC

Laurel said...

Wow, great job! I love the colors, I love how you stamped on the letters and I love how you used the watermelon for a u, fabulous!!!

Jenn said...

Wow, these are too cute!!! I love the colors and how you stamped on the letters!!! :D Glad you guys had a great 4th! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Kari,
It really came out cute.
I second, third, and fourth what all the others have said. I love how you used the U in yum.
Thanks for sharing,
Lisa

Jena said...

Oh, that is just too cute! I can't wait to get that stamp set - my SIL accidentally took it from my box that came while I was gone ;-) Can't wait to get to play with it!

Kari said...

Adorable.... but look what you have to work with, she is as cute as a button!