Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pagemaps LO... "I Pretty"


Becky Fleck has a Pagemaps sketch on her "New Blog" and she is having a contest to celebrate. I have her pagemaps book & cards, but i have never done a sketch before so i thought it would be fun. Check it out here and give it a try.
When i seen these pictures my daughter took of her daughter Meghan the evening of her 2nd Birthday Party i knew they would work for this sketch.
When Meghan had some of her Princess /Rock star/Movie star stuff on, She said... "I pretty"
All Papers are CTMH, B&T Paper is from Paper Garden Level 2, Some Misc. Flowers, {Stamped Dots in Punched Circles} Cricut Font 101, Sunglasses are Die Cut.
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Cute title. Nice job, good luck in the contest!

Sunflowergal74 said...

oh I love it! It's sooo cute!

She's so precious man I could just kiss her adorable cheeks!

Kisha

Stacy said...

Very cute! I love this sketch. Those flowers are perfect in the center.

Laurel said...

Another fabulous layout! I love all the flowers!

Nicole said...

Wow Kari that turned out really pretty, those flowers worked perfect with that b&t and that sunglasses die cut is too cute!! What a little doll!!

I am doing good, just busy busy. Hopefully after this week things will slow down a little again. Its great to come here though and see your darling MEghan creations.

Love,
Nicole

Tickle Me Pink said...

She's too cute!!! I remember having glasses like that when I was a kid! I love how you used the paper garden papers with that bright CS and those fun flowers :D I hope you're having a great week!

Jenn said...

So adorable!!! You've done a great job with the sketch and I just LOVE all those flowers!!! :D
Hope you have a great Friday! :D

Lori said...

Such a sweet layout! Love the shades & the tiera! Good luck with this sketch, nice colors & I always love flowers, they are great with the punched circles stamped for the centers.

sparkplug17 said...

I'm glad you're getting along well with the house! That layout is just too cute! Looks like you got alot of fun stuff from Jenn too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Barb W said...

How pretty is this layout? VERY. I love it when kids talk like that! I love the colors and all of the flowers...very pretty.