Friday, July 18, 2008


My granddaughter will have some cute/silly pictures of herself when she grows up. Meghan loves to dance. You just turn the music on and she starts moving.
{I don't have the date on the LO yet. I need to find out how old she was. Maybe 20 months.}
I always show the layouts i do of Meghan to my daughter Christyl. You can see the smiles on her face when she sees her daughters pictures scrap booked. "Memories Preserved" Before Meghan was born. Christyl's friend & i put together a 8x8 scrap book of her pregnancy and prepped some pages. All she had to do was place the photo's in the scrap book. The only deal was, she had to keep it current for Meghan's first year. {it's not quite done}
My daughter has scrap booked with me a few times. I know she enjoys it. But it's not something she is addicted to like her mother. LOL I love it!!

The page...I used CTMH Serendipity {Heart of Winter Project Pack}. Dimensional Elements for the D & B with paper on the letters and cut around them, the other letters are from WM. CTMH RicRac Collection, Misc. Brads.
Well i think i said enough for one day and sat here long enough. I need to finish my laundry. I think we might pick up a fish dinner tonight.
Sounds good to me.
As always thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Kathi C. said...

What a cute, CUTE little girl! Those papers are perfect for the layout, too! It's no wonder everyone smiles. I'm glad you and your property are OK after that storm. 79 MPH is much stronger than winds usually get in this part of the country. Imagine that with windchill - as only us Northerners could!! Take care and TFS.

Sandra T. said...

I really need to get scrappin'. I don't know why but I am normally in my craft room everyday. I haven't spent alot of time in there. Great layouts!

Sunflowergal74 said...

Kari your granddaughter has the cutest FACE ever! She is just soo precious :) Thank you for sharing such a great layout!

Kisha

Mommy Poulsen said...

Way cute layout! Love the picture of your granddaughter too! What a cutie!

Nicole said...

Oh Kari I am so grateful you and your family are all safe and sound. I can't even imagine that type of wind! Wow... sometimes it seems like we are on different planets. This layout is absolutely darling, the paper works perfectly with her shirt. So sweet.. I just love it! Again, so good to see you back on. Sorry about the hubby situation, I have been there and it totally takes a tole on everyone. I hope something better comes along soon, but I am thankful he has something rather than nothing!

Hugs!
Nicole

Stacy said...

So cute! The paper goes great with her sweater. Scarlett likes to dance like that. Thanks for the idea to create a similiar page! :-)

Scrap Jaci said...

What an adorable picture. And I love the LO.

Barb W said...

Look at that baby dance! What a cutie! The layout is very color coordinated...that makes it especially pleasing to the eye. Great job.~ Blessings~ Barb