Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello There

Edited >>>I thought i would check in since i don't have any art to post for now.
I do have a question for anyone who can answer this. I have an account in Google/Blogger like all of you do who blog. How do i change my user name yet keep my same account for my blog. If i make a new Kariberry97.blogspot.com and i leave you a comment on your blog it will not direct you to this blog, I tried. So how do i keep this acc. but yet change my user name. I hope this makes since.
I'm finishing up some birthday pages i did for the boys and my hubby's surprise birthday party i had for him in December. I'll post when finished.

Other than that not much else new. I have not so nice news. My sister lost her job after 19 years. Long story short. With the 3 back surgery's she's had the last 3 years she has healed very nicely. And was back to work for a year straight. Praise God for that! But she injured her hands at work years ago and she had Capo Tunnel Surgery. When the company she works for sold out a year ago and the new owners bought them out, they had stipulation {New Contract} about job injuries and not keeping the people that can't perform there job duties. So my sister was let go one day before her 30 day transfer from 2nd to 1st shift. They called her in the office and told her they had to let her go. Sucks, I know. The Company makes Mats and Dash boards for Ford & GM Trucks.
She came here the day she was let go {a few months ago} and just bawled her eyes out. She lost her house had to put it up for sale. {sold} {bought it a year ago} She's moving this weekend. She bought a small mobile home for 4,500. in town here. I feel so bad for her. She has been taking some cleaning jobs to bring in extra $$. Those of you that pray please pray for my sister Diana AKA "Dee"
God said... And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8;28 NIV
Some days are really hard for her.
When i reach 10,000 hits on my blog which I'm sure i will. I'm having a special Blog Candy Give Away in her honor. I'll give ya a hint. It has to do with " The Org. Cricut Die Cut Machine & My Sister" Weird combination Huh. So keep it in mind and check back.
We bought a Wii over the weekend, how fun!! The boys have been playing & inviting their friends in. I guess that's why I'm able to sit here and update while there playing. I wanna have a play date with my friends. LOL Tennis/Golf is fun.
Well that's all i got for now. Thanks for stopping. Be Blessed!

I got this from a friend and it was too good to keep to myself... Enjoy

Finding Joy ~ Inspiring Click Here

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear that you guys are doing good. I know how hard it must be on your family with your husband working so many hours. I really hope he finds something closer to home soon! So sorry hear what your sister is going through, must be tough! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! :D Take care!!!

Bunny B said...

Hi Kari,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean you wanna change your displayed screen name? If yes, then just go to your dashboard and edit your user profile. Then you can change your display name. But if what you mean is your username used to sign in, I think that can't be changed. Hope that helps!
bunnybx at gmail . com

Kari said...

So sorry to hear about your sister. I will be praying for her situation.