Thursday, July 3, 2008

BRILLANTE WeBLOG....


I was given this award by Jenn She is such a sweetheart. She does amazing artwork it's gorgeous. You must check out her blog. Though we may never meet i still consider her my friend!
Sooo the rules for this award: 1) The winner can put the logo on her blog.2) Link the person you received your award from. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Put links of those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
So the 7 I am going to nominate are:

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Now if I only knew how to link the picture...hummm will have to check that out. THANK YOU SO Much my dear... off to look for more posts with cutie potootie in them..hahahahaha

Stacy said...

Thanks, Kari! I haven't forgotten that I need to mail you some Riley images. I am slow!!! Blame it on motherhood. :-)

Nicole said...

Thanks Kari, like always you are such a sweetheart. I truly cherish our friendship..thanks!

Love,
Nicole