Monday, July 28, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever

I received this "Blogging Friends Forever" award from Laurel "Thank you for your sweet comments you leave me!"
She is an Awesome Blogger, a CTMH Sistah, and a Sweetheart of a friend! She's an inspiring paper crafter. I love to visit her blog. She just came back from a trip to Japan. Check out her blog.

Here are the rules for this award.
1) Only 5 people are to be nominated.
2) 4 out of the 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3) 1 has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4) You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

It's always hard to choose a select few for these awards because there are so many deserving. If others want to play along, jump in.
I Love You All Too!! = D

Nicole Kisha Jenn Stacy ?

3 comments:

Sunflowergal74 said...

awe you are SO sweet! thanks for the nod! I'm on my way to a training for work - and running a touch late - so I'll do this later today! ((HUGS))

Kisha

Stacy said...

Thanks Kari! :-)

Scrap Jaci said...

What a cute design for an award. Congratulations!