Saturday, June 28, 2008

Softball LO




This is Micah my 6 year old sons 1st time playing softball so i wanted to get these pages scrapped ASAP. It was fun putting them together. I've been working on them off & on this past week. I even got to try out my circle shape template i bought a few weeks ago. I used it to make the 1/2 circles on the page. It works great. I like that you can make circles from 2" to 10"

CTMH Stamps i used... Softball, Giggle LC, Solo 8, i used liquid glass than cut it out.{ i let it dry over night} Letters on 1st page are Cricut {Printing 101}. With added bat & ball { misc. stickers } SU Punch, I made the photo book from cutting up a photo page protectors {4} I adhered them together and added black cs topper & brads, also a journaling sheet inside.
2nd page i used CTMH Game On Paper for the diamond, added orange on outside. I used pictures of the trees & grass and ran them through my Cricut to cut out Softball Practice. They cut like butter No problem at all. The picture inside is a 5x7 with small pics for the bases.
I'm happy the way it turned out. It just took me a few days to put together, when you have 2 boys and all they want to do is be outside. I had some bribing to do. LOL

Hubby was working on the house yesterday. He was reaching up and pinched a nerve in his back. He's in pain but wants to be outside working. (what is it with men wanting be outdoors)
LOL Anyway, he's in between jobs and layed off till the 7th of July. {His next job will take him 73 miles from the house one way, dang it} But good news is, they are paying his gas milage. What a blessing.
He hopes to get alot done in a week. He put up the 1st piece yesterday Corner Post & Starter strip... YEA!! I'll have updates posted soon.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Great Layout! I bet your son thought it was cool too!

Nicole said...

I Love this!! Super cute and unique and creative! Great job! and the ladies card.... sooo funny and cute!! It made me laugh out loud. I got your sweet email I just haven't had two minutes yet to really get to write you back. BUT I will. lol Talk to you soon,

Love,
Nicole

Lori said...

Love It!

Kim said...

Great layouts! TFS

Jena said...

So cute - love the diamond! I can't wait to scrap my girl's ball pics now that the season is officially over. TFS!

Barb W said...

Excellent layouts! I especially like the baseball diamond one, great idea! TFS!