Saturday, June 21, 2008

Look What I found


I was at WalMart the other day and found this cool Circle Shape Cutter in the sewing dept. How cool is this? I think this would be great to use instead of tracing a kitchen plate to make circles or half moons for our pages. It starts at 2" and goes up to 10"
I think it has some scrapping possibilities. :) Don't cha think? It was around $3.00. {edit >> oops it was 10.97}
Just thought i would pass along my little find. Now i just have to use it.
It's a beautiful 79 degrees here and my husband is wrapping the house. I promise to post the 1st picture of the vinyl that goes up on the house, which will be the starter strip. {If you haven't been following our home progress you can look at my labels on bottom right of my sidebar under "Our House In Progress"}
For now we live in the White house. Ha, It's not the ugliest house on the block anymore. It's actually the brightest one on the block. In the past 2 weeks we've had the roof done and the new gutters put up. Down spouts will go on after it's sided.... It's getting there. Sigh
You all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Ooh, I'm going back to the sewing dept to see if I can find one like that!!! Thanks for posting this, Kari! I also see I'm going to have to break down and get me some Riley's... he's just too cute!