Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Riley

Do you ever make a card and think... Should i post it or not? That was my thought when i made this one. I was kinda iffy about it, Can't decide if i like it.
Anyway, I'm on my 3rd pair of sample contacts. Seems like my eyes don't like em. I have astigmatism & bifocals. Yesterday when i went to the eye Dr he gave me contacts without the bifocal. He gave me ones that are for mono vision. My left eye for distance and my Right eye for reading. Trying to trick my brain to focus on both at the same time.{it's not working} Distance is very good but i have a hard time seeing close up.{fuzzy} I used my husbands cheater glasses to color Riley.
I think we might try one more time before we call it a day to get my eyes right. Dr said 50% of patients can't wear them. Darn it!
The card... Stamp is Riley, All CTMH Papers, B&T Papers are Coco Cafe {retired}, Brown Ribbon, Conchos with Brads in the centers, Sentiment is from Bella, Copic Markers, I put Prisma Glitter on the cupcake for frosting, can't see it to well.
I've been checking the status on my Birthday gift. My New Post & Pans. They are on the truck and out for delivery. I should have them today. Should i be excited or not? Would you? {Well since it's been 11 years since i had a new set} You could say, I'm looking forward to getting them. LOL
Well that's all i have for today. Have a great one! And thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

i LOVE your Riley card! He looks great. You're getting the hang of those Copics.
Good luck with the contacts!

sparkplug17 said...

Love your card! I hope you find a pair of contacts that work for ya. Hope you're enjoying your new pots and pans and cook something yummy!

Jenn said...

Lovin' your Riley card. I wish I was able to get a hold of those Cocoa cafe papers, when i joined they had already been retired! :C I hope the contacts work out for ya! I would be excited about pots & pans too, I want an new set also! :D

Sunflowergal74 said...

Kari I like your card alot. I think he's cute, and I can see you're getting your JAVA fix anyway, if only in ink!! LOL

Kisha