Sunday, June 22, 2008

Each day....

This card was inspired by Kathi's Corner I visit her blog almost everyday. She makes the prettiest cards.
When i ordered my Truck stamp from SU a while back i ordered this set as well. It's called Artfully Asian. I love little flowers with the leaves. I just don't use them that often.
I think i might be on a new trend. of ... Pretty cards. LOL Or maybe it was just my mood today. I like how it turned out. But i'm not sure if it needs anything else.
Stamp set... Stampin' Up... Papers... White Daisy Base, Blush Textured CS, Inks... Desert Sand, Black- Copic Markers.
I pretty much have the summer off from watching my granddaughters, so i may get some serious scrappin time in and get caught up on my pages. My boys have there summer sports but i need to sign them up for swimming lessons again. They are both in Level 2. And from what i hear they will be in that level for quite a while. They'll have to swim the length of the pool by themselves before they pass to level 3. "No Hurry"
Well i better get movin here we are frying out tonite. Thanks for visiting my Korner of the web. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Kari, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love how simple and pretty it is. What a great stamp set!
I hope to see lots of creations from you this summer. :-)

Laurel said...

What a beautiful card. I love flowers and I love the simplicity of yours!

Nicole said...

Wow that is stunning Kari, that stamp set is a keeper! I Love Kathi's Corner as well, heck I love most everyones blogs...they have great stuff on them!! Hows the house coming along??

Jenn said...

very pretty card!!! so simple and sweet! :D