Saturday, June 7, 2008

Celebrate Life

It's been busy in my world lately. Thursday was my boys last day of school and Thursday evening Micah had his Kindergarten Graduation. It was so cute. All the kids got a little diploma. He's so excited to be a first grader now. And Micah gets to have his same teacher. The first grade teacher has retired after 45 years. WOW. So Micah's Kindergarten teacher took the first grade teaching position. She is such a sweet lady. The kids just love her!
It has been raining here off & on for the last week. We have roofers on stand by but the threat of rain everyday has held them back.
We haven't done anything on the house outside this past week.
Charlie painted the back hall (mud room) and took the interior door off in the kitchen. He wanted to make it look more opened up, which i think it did.
Our dishwasher died after 10 years. We had Sears come out to take a look at it and possibly have it repaired. Well after a $68.00 service call and and an estimate of $400.00. (motor & pump, labor) Yikes. We decided to go shopping for a new one.
We have my granddaughter Meghan's birthday party today. She'll be 2 on the 11th. We bought her her 1st bike & helmet. Can't wait to see her reaction.
I want to say Thank You for stopping by my little corner of the web and leaving me such sweet comments. I appreciate them more than you know. And Thank You to Jenn Sparkle & Jena for the Blogger Awards you gave me. I am honored!! I have learned from some of the best. :)
Blogging is a "Whole Nother World" LOL



Here is a card i made last night. I wanted to try something different for a change so i brought out the "Big Gun"... My Embossing Gun. LOL I haven't used that in forever it seems. It was last year around this time when i was doing my clubs that i embossed last. Anyway, just a simple card.
CTMH Stamp Set Celebrate Life, Papers, Retired B&T Spring Harmony, Amethyst Textured CS, Ink Hydrangea, Butterfly embossed with Blue & and Wintry Frost White, Pop Dots, Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! I'm lovin' butterflies these days. Have fun at the birthday party and take lots of photos! Hugs!!!

Jenn said...

Fabulous card! I love the butterfly and all the different shades of purple you used!!! :D