Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Swinging Shutter Page Protectors

I was watching a scrapbook show this morning and they were doing a layout using Swinging Shutters Page Protectors Here and Here I thought it would be pretty cool to use these in our scrapbooks. So i'm passing along the info. I sometimes always want to use more pics on my pages and these Page Protectors will allow you to do that. They come in a packages of 3 You can also order them in 8 1/2 x 11 and 8x8 for your other sized albums. Check it out!
I have some Stampin Up stamps on order. They were just too cute. I love our clear stamps but Stampin Up has some really cute stamps. I'll post some cards when i get them.
Happy Wednesday! :)

6 comments:

ME said...

SU has some cute stamps but I have to say that CTMH is my first love!
CTMH Sister
Sandra Tejeda

Veronica said...

Yep you sure can let anyone you want know about the copics. I had a heck of a time with them (carpediem) but now they are set straight and we will be rewarded with getting the $3.56 from here on out. The company is ran by a group of college kids that at first had now idea what customer service was. One of mine was missing and what a time I had getting them to resend it. Now they understand that if they want our business they better treat us right. lol

kari said...

Hey I love those shutter page protectors... I ordered 2 pks... thanks for the info!

Sunflowergal74 said...

Love the shutter pages - when I first started scrapping I used to use Panaramic pages but always wanted something like this - thanks for sharing the link!

Kisha

Kariberry said...

You are very welcome! I'm going to order some as well.

Sunflowergal74 said...

You're welcome girlie. It really broke my heart -this woman was SO unaware of her attitude towards him. I just felt like...wow. Eve always wanting to rule over her husband. It was sooo apparent!

Kisha