Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Break Bella?

Maybe Not!
I made this card yesterday. It's inspired by Sparkle. Thank You!
#1) She sent me the image.
#2) She went to College and probably went on Spring Break(Sometime/Somewhere.
#3) She loves Bella!
Gosh, i hope she stops by soon and sees the cards i made in her honor... LOL
"Bella's on Spring Break"?.... Ha Ha ...I think she got a little too much sun. I don't know which Bella this is. So that's what inspired the title.
Products i used... All CTMH CS, Cuttlebug Folder Textile Texture, Mics Flowers/Brads, Sentiment printed on computer, Copic Markers

4 comments:

sparkplug17 said...

She is too fun and way super tan! I wish I could be that tan, lol. I love the colors and flowers too. Her name is kinibella. :)

Veronica said...

Oh how cute is that? I love her. I mailed out your copics today so you should have them soon... DH packed up the envy before I could put your little surprise in there so I will send it later. let me know when the copics come in.

Sunflowergal74 said...

Now that is ONE TAN BEACH BABE! LOL

Great job Kari!

Kisha

Mlchristie said...

hey i like the one on Spring Break.That was cute.Hope you get this comment.Love you MLC