Thursday, May 15, 2008

Riley


This is another one of the images Sparkle sent me. I'm not sure which Riley it is, but i want it. He is so cute.
Sometimes when Marjorie colors her images she uses a White Gel Pen to outline. I tried it on Riley's Hat and i liked how it turned out. Thanks for the inspiration!
Products used. CTMH...Rustic Trail Level 2 Papers, Added Orange, Oval Scallop Punch, Corner Punch, Twine, Big Brads, Copic Markers.
Thanks for looking

I've decided to keep the light box i bought a few weeks ago for taking pictures of my cards and pages. It works great now. I bought some of that black & white foam board (cut to fit) and now the backgrounds turn out much better.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cute card! Is that your new copics??? I have yet to use mine.

sparkplug17 said...

He's so adorable! It's Tractor Riley! I love how your card turned out! Great job and I like the white outline too.

Stacy said...

The card is so cute! The colors you used to color him are perfect.

Jena said...

Great card - those images are so cute! TFS!

Kathi Carlson said...

The farm girl in me loves this one! VERY cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

I LOVE him...thanks once again Kari for "making me" buy another Riley. So so cute. You are really getting the hang of those copics too your shading and coloring are looking awesome. I really like the white outline as well. Thanks AGAIN for all my fun images too, I have been card making all weekend. Your a sweetie!!

Love,
Nicole

Jenn said...

Awesome Riley card!!! I love your coloring and your dp matches perfectly! I also love how you outlined his hat...too cute!!! :D