Monday, May 26, 2008

Prep Work On the House

We... Well, maybe I should say They (hubby) & SIL worked on the house Friday & Today to get it prepped and ready so we can start to wrap it. There is just a little more prep work to be done.
Here is a little Slide Show Here so you can see the progress we have accomplished this weekend. It doesn't look like much but it's almost ready to wrap & side. Probably by next weekend. Yippee
I'm so excited that this is all happening now. It's a project that we knew had to be done, but put it on the back burner.
I think right now we could "WIN" for having the ugliest house on the block. LOL
Enjoy and thanks for stopping!



4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, those are some hard workers you got there! ;) Glad your house is prepped and ready to go...enjoyed the slide show! I have something for you on my blog, visit when you get a chance!

Jenn D.

Sunflowergal74 said...

That looks like SO much work! Wow -you guys are REALLY moving along! Can't wait to see the finished house! :)

Veronica said...

woo hoo there is my hottie

I can't wait to see more pictures of the house..

Kariberry said...

YoU are too funny Veronica.
We have to rip off the shingles on upper front of the house. Tomorrow is suppose to be a nice day. (no rain)