Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sophie Says...


Products i used.... Sophie Stamp - CTMH Atomic upper/lower Case, CS, White Daisy, Watermelon, Clover Meadow, Citrus Leaf, Cuttlebug Folders, Spots & Dots, Heart Blocks, Dew Drops, Organdy Ribbon, Copic Markers



I had some time to myself this morning. Charlie took the boys out for a while so i got to play with one of the images Sparkle sent me. (I love this one) I think it's Hula Sophie. I'm not for sure.
 Anyway, when i looked at this image of Sophie all i could think of was Sophie's better half Riley... LOL... So that's where the title came from. LOL
Thanks for all your photo tips on Blog Candy post. They were all very helpful. I can't wait to pick a winner Monday morning.
I found a Light Box (16x16) at Wal Mart yesterday so i was anxious to try it out. It was $38.00 (was marked 44.00) and when i looked on line they were between $32-49 plus shipping. Yikes (it will take a little getting use too. But i like it so far)
It came with white screen/ sides and Gray, Blue, Black bottom. 2 lights for each side, and a small camera tripod. Plus it comes with the option to order the extra double sided Black/White screen background. $9.95 3.00 S/H
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! And, congrats on the new TV, too. It looks awesome. You did your part in stimulating the economy!! I'm glad that it was for something that will bring enjoyment to your family. Again, your card is so cute. I love the bright colors, and those little moose are growing on me!!! Have a great Sunday!

Nicole said...

How fun!! It also made me laugh out loud, I have done that a lot lately when I visit your blog!;) What a fun package from Sparkle and I LOVE your TV.

sparkplug17 said...

She's so cute! I love it! I'm glad you're having fun with them!