Saturday, May 31, 2008

Have a tail wagging day!


Yep it's Bella! Isn't she cute!?!

I should really be looking these up for myself to see which one this is. I just love this one. This is another image from Sparkle. Thanks!
I had so much fun making this card. The only hoarding problem i have with it is not wanting to give it away. It's the only one i have. LOL
I thought i would try something different i used black twine for the leash. I love how it turned out. Sparkle asked me about the Sentiment... Things Hanna would say. If i loved them or not?  The answer is Yes!
I really thought the sentiments were to small but i think they fit just perfect. I'm posting the sheet that i bought so you can see  what you all get. These are from Hanna Stamps. You can buy Riley's here too.

Charlie is working outside on the front of the house today getting the shingles off. As i write this he's done with it. Now we can start to wrap it. I took pictures so i will post later. It's a beautiful day today, sunny and 70*
Anyhoo, The Stamp is Bella, Papers, CTMH Boom-Di -Ada Level 2, Added Dutch Blue, White Daisy, Buttons & Flowers are CTMH but i believe they are discontinued. Twine, Copic Markers.
Well i better get busy and help my hubby outside.
Have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Love the card and the leashes! Good idea! By the way my post called Happy Birthday BFF, you asked where I got it from. It is from Stampingbella - look under Tiddlyinks rather than bellas and you will find lots of cuties.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Hey there. I'm visiting you from the boards at CTMH. Just want to say thanks for the sweet little comment you left for me. :) Also, thought I check out your fantastic blog while I'm at it. You have some really cute cards posted, they are really fun. :) I'll check back often for some peeks. Have a great night. :)

sparkplug17 said...

I really like how you did the leashes and what a great color combo. And I can always send you more images. :) Thanks for posting a picture of the stamps. You're enabling me to get them the next time I order.

Kariberry said...

Thanks for the nice comments! Sparkle you have enabled me to the hilt. LOL Walkadogbella is on my list. :)

Jena said...

Love all your fun cards! I also loved reading your love/anniversary story - too sweet. Hope you have a great week!

paul profitt said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com

Jenn said...

I love everything about this card. The color combo, the Boom Di Ada paper, and your coloring is fabulous!!! :D Great job on another fabulous card!!! :D

Lynn said...

This is a really cute Bella card, I like the little flower buttons and the saying is perfect for this image!