Friday, May 30, 2008

Golf Riley

I think that's who this is? This is another one of the images i got from Sparkle RAK a while back. I'm still playing with the bunch she sent me. {Thank You}
I'm up to 10 hours now wearing my contacts and what i have noticed is the images are not as sharp as I'd like them to be. While i was coloring in this Riley i noticed it to be a little fuzzy. Yikes, Oh well. . Just getting use to them i guess.
My Hanna order came today so I'll be playing with those soon. 2 Riley's and Things Hanna would say. (Sentiments)
We'll be working on the house tomorrow. The upper part of the shingles on the front have to come off yet. That won't take long. Sigh.
All products on this card are CTMH except the stamped image. Papers used... It's a Guy Thing, & Stickease, Pop Dots, Bigger Brads, Metallic Green Pen, Copic Markers.
Thanks for stopping. Any Golfers out there?

2 comments:

sparkplug17 said...

He's oh so cute! Let me know if you love the sentiments...I've been thinking of getting them. And I love your grass!

Jenn said...

Oh, you did an amazing job coloring your Riley with your copics!!! I love you how you colored in the grass, just fabulous!!! :D