Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cailyn's Birth ~ Day


Well i'm not too far behind with pages of my grandbabies. Cailyn my granddaughter was born January 18th this year. These are the only pictures i have of her Birth Day. I need to get the other pictures from my daughter for the 2nd page of this layout.
This page took me a while to put together. I think it was on my scrap table in pieces for the last week.
I've seen some blog talk about Page Maps. So i did a search and found them. They are on there way.
Products used.. Stamp Set... CTMH Flower Child Papers.. CTMH Sweet Pea Level 2 with added Black, Citrus Leaf, Dimensonial Elements Classic Alphabet, Sponged w/ Crystal Blue Ink, (I love how it turned out). Scallop Circle Punches with Foam Squares behind, Scallop Sissors, Deco Corner Punch, Big Pinks, Bigger Brads, Copic Markers And some Bling.
Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Sunflowergal74 said...

She's precious! Thank you for sharing!

Kisha

Nicole said...

What a darling layout!! I just love it and she is absolutely beautiful!!

Laurel said...

Beautiful page, but an even more beautiful baby!

Jenn said...

Aww...your grandbaby is precious...and the layout is so sweet!!! :D

Stacy said...

Great page! She's a cutie.

Jena said...

Kari - that is such a darling page - and what a beautiful little girl. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Veronica said...

Oh she is so pretty. ADORABLE oh like the page too... but the baby...woo hoo

sparkplug17 said...

She's so adorable! I love the layout!

kari said...

Awe... I love pink... and I never get to use it.... She is adorable as is the layout!