Sunday, May 18, 2008

Birthday Hi

My Stampin' Up stuff came Friday. How Fun! I just love this stamp set it is so cute! I seen this set in there new catty and knew i wanted to make something with it.
Products i used. Stamps SU... Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Ink~ Baby Pink, Black, Green Ribbon, SU Photo Corner Punch, Ripple Sissors, Foam Dots, Copic Markers
We have been in our house 10 years and have done many updates to inside. Our house was built in 1890.
So now we are in the process of having the roof done this month. Last week end we started ripping all the asphalt siding off our house. What a job. I love to get dirty and do work like this. My hubby won't let me do ladders, so that's out. Old shingles is 80% tore off to the wood shingles. And from what i hear we have to get them off too before we can wrap it and side it. Just seems like a lot of work. My hubby is the kinda guy that wants it done right the first time. No do overs. I should be thankful for that.
I will post pictures of our house project in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

sparkplug17 said...

Sounds like alot of work, but I'm sure it'll be so gorgeous when you're done. Love the card and the truck is just too cute!

Sunflowergal74 said...

Kari! I want to see pictures of your house in process!

Love the card! yay you!

Kisha

Lisa said...

I am excited about you sharing the pics also.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch remodeling in process.. I should have been a Construction Supervisor :)
Im not sure if you got a chance to look at the process with my scrap room over on the Bulletin Boards, but it was so much fun to send pics each day so everyone else could follow along with me.
Thanks for your future sharing and for the card.
Lisa
:

Tracy said...

Your artwork is beautiful, thank you for sharing and inspiring when I am stuck in a rut.