Saturday, April 19, 2008

What A Great Week

My Copic Markers arrived this week. I've been playing with those. How fun is that! They are everything they claim to be.. "The Cream of The Crop" There are a few other colors i'll need to get yet.
I used watercolored pencils on the face of this image because i didn't have a Copic close to color. I love how it turned out.
I had my granddaughters this week as well. Meghan is 22 months and loves to play and watch "Bar Mon" (Barney) LOL She is so cute and is really starting to talk. The other day Christyl my daughter had just gotten here from work, she stayed to feed Cailyn. Meghan decides she has to poop so she goes and stands somewhere away form us. We knew she just went. So i went over to pick her up to change her and I said... "You Reek" She immediately said "I WEEK" We about died with laughter. Than she kept saying it. I still LOL when i think of it.
Cailyn is 3 months old and sleeps the whole time she's here. She is starting to smile a lot and Coo, and make those cute baby sounds.
Here in another card i made from American Art Stamps
I love this one because I've often asked myself what i would do if i were Disconnected from the Internet? I really don't want to answer that. Ha.. It would be a Nightmare. LOL
Products i used.... Disconnected, CTMH Retired B&T Spring Iris , Baby Pink Ribbon, Dew Drops W/C Pencils & Copic Markers



Here is Waterskier Riley. I love how it turned out. I almost changed the title to "Ooh Sophie." LOL That's his girlfriend i think. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Anyway
Products i used... Riley, CTMH Textured Heavenly Blue CS, Majestic Blue Level 2, Black, White Daisy, Doodle Alphabet, Twine Dew Drops, Ripple Sissors, Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping. Enjoy your week end!



5 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey Kari of course I don't mind... I will link you as well. Thanks so much and yes I am adding the copics a few at a time. I love those.

Nicole said...

Kari these are simply awesome. I love them and those copic's sure do make something magnificent. I love the way you did this.

I wish they were just a bit cheaper, because I SO want them, but am not sure I can justify them just yet. :)

I will just live vicariously through you!

Veronica said...

I am so ADDICTED to copic now. where are you buying yours at?????? I have been going to mister art.com but if you have a better source...let me know. I am paying 4.79 i think for each

Christine said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny. I love the Disconnected one. I don't know what I would do without the internet. Actually I do. When we first moved here to TX, we didn't have internet for a month! Can you believe it...a month. I just about died and I had to pick up one of those ancient books...I think they're called phone books. Whew! I'm glad that's over with! As soon as the internet was connected that phone book was put in the recycle bin!

Tickle Me Pink said...

You've made so many awesome cards, your coloring is so lovely!!