Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some Neat News


I Thought i would share some neat news. Our local News Paper runs a section every Saturday called "Camera Corner" (entries are from Sunday to Friday) I thought it would be fun to enter a picture i took of my boys and my sister's dog last January 2007 called... Superheroes Save K-9 Well i entered it and i received an e mail on Wednesday saying it would be in the Camera Corner On-Line Gallery today click Here ( look to the right April 5th) They said it may also be considered for publication. They also choose a "Photo of the Week" There was a lot of nice pictures to choose from. There's only 6 pictures in the paper each week. We'll find out today if it made it. My boys will be so excited, Oh, and not to mention my sister, it was her dog Shmily (see how much i love you)
I also did a scrapbook page last year with that picture. I'll post my SB page today.
Thanks for stopping by.

{Edit} There photo didn't make it in todays paper. But it is on the On-line gallery, link above. Here is the layout i did of the only photo i had.
Products Used... CTMH Reflections Base Pages (Indian Corn Blue) Dutch Blue, Sunny Yellow CS, w/Red behind, Not sure of CTMH B&T, Cricut~ Plate Tags and lots of Eyelets, Brads

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Very cute! I emailed you the other day did you get it?

Nicole said...

Kari this is super cute!! Congrats on getting it posted in the online gallery, I am sure everyone is quite proud!