Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Granddaughters

Here are my two granddaughters Cailyn & Meghan. Pictures taken on two different days. Cailyn in pink was taken on the 3rd of April and the two of them together in March. They are 19 months apart. They are such a blessing to us.
Ya know what they say about being a grandparent? It is the most wonderful/rewarding thing next to being a mother. I've got the best of both worlds. Having 6 & 8 year old boys at home and having granddaughters with them so close together. My boys just love them.

It's funny how different both girls look. Meghan is a little Christyl (my daughter) at that age. And Cailyn looks just like her daddy when he was a baby.
It's the most rewarding thing to see my daughter become a wife and mother. God is so good! I thank Him everyday for the wonderful blessings He has given us.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Your granddaughters are adorable...you certainly don't look old enough to be a grandma though!

sparkplug17 said...

They're so cute! I hope you like your new markers. :)

Sparks