Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy

Poducts i used... Fishing Riley, Paper Pack CTMH Retired Coco Cafe, I tore paper into strips and layed it out on White Daisy card base, Black, Cranberry, White Daisy, Garden Green, Twine, Brads, Computer, Copic Markers


As i tried to escape to my scraproom today my boys wanted to make cards with me. When Sam seen me using my new Copic Markers to color in my Riley. He was so excited and wanted to use them to color in his Riley image i stamped for him. I said no Sam, I'm sorry but you can't use these. They are artist markers and expensive. His reply was... "I'm an artist too, so i can use them". Well it took some convincing on my part, and the whinning stopped. He was on his way using his markers and colored pencils.
I am thrilled that they want to stamp and be creative with me. But....

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

sparkplug17 said...

He is so adorable! Love the strips on the background!

Kathi Carlson said...

Too cute!

Veronica said...

Oh that is so cute... I am going to order the copics tomorrow it has been a crazy day today. hugs Veronica

Veronica said...

Have you ever heard of pink cat studio stamps...ha I love them

Sunflowergal74 said...

I love him! He's sooo cute! Great job on the background! :)

Kisha

Jenn said...

Super cute Riley card!!! Lovin your blog and will definately visit often!!! :D

Jenn

Tickle Me Pink said...

He's so cute!!! I love the colors and your sentiment ^_~ I've tagged you with a 6 quirks game. If you want to play you can check my blog for the rules.