Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Spring....

Since it's Spring i thought i would give my blog a New Face Lift and add a New Springy Color.
I love this time of year. Everything is starting to Bloom again after a cold wintery freeze and over 80" of snow now gone. With the weather getting nicer i can't wait to spend more time outdoors with my boys and my grandbabies. When my boys were little and they both fit in their red wagon i would take them for wagon rides around the neighborhood. Oh did they love that! We still have that red wagon so i'll be taking my granddaughters for rides real soon. Sam & Micah can ride their bikes.{no argument there} I'll post pictures when we venture out on warmer days.
My postings on my blog may slow down a bit but i'll try to keep up. My daughter goes back to work tomorrow and i get my grandbabies again 5 hours in the morning. Busy Busy. How do working moms do it. I'm a stay at home mom and i wish there were more hours in a day sometimes.
My hubby has been busy this week end building his Bee Keeping boxes. And getting them ready for there first shipment of Honey Bees on Saturday. I'm so thankful he wouldn't be keeping them here. He say's it would be ok though. "I think NOT" Thanks hon.
Well that's about it from My Korner of the Web
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Blessed Day and Springy Days Ahead! This card is for you! "Happy Heartfelt Thanks"

Card inspired from SU {Stampin' Up} Products i used.... My Sewing Machine, Stampsets... CTMH Friendship Blessing, Brushstroke Flowers, SU Stamps Heartfelt Thanks, Itty bitty Backgrounds,
CTMH CS... Outdoor Denim, Brown Bag, Garden Green, Cranberry, White Daisy
Inks ... Hollyhock Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Dimenional Elements Ribbon Accents, Dome Happy Sticker, twine

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the new "springy" look!
Your card is beautiful as well.
Lisa

Laurel said...

The blog looks great, and so does the card. Love the stitching on it.

Kathi Carlson said...

Great new look, and your card is awesome. I wish my corner was big enough to bring a sewing machine into the mix but 'fraid not!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Christine said...

Great card Kari! Your GGs will definitely keep you young! Can't wait to see pics of your outdoor adventures.