Sunday, April 20, 2008

Body By Chocolate Chip


Products used... Chocolate Stamp, CTMH Textured CS Spring Iris B&T, CuttleBug Folder D'Vine Swirl, Black, White Daisy, Black Ribbon, Square Brads, W/C Pencils, Copic Markers

This Stamp is from American Art Stamp Emmerson Quillin line. They are just too funny. . . I can't remember the last time i laughed so hard. They are funnier than Maxine. (MHO) The caption on the card says... Listen Honey- The Dress is By Ralph Lauren... The Body By Chocolate Chip. LOL (Let's face it, we will all be there one day)

We're watching a Disney movie with the boys tonite. Water Horse. Should be good.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I totally love this, simple and classic, suits these women perfectly! I may have to scraplift. Congrats on the copics - they are on my wishlist.

Sunflowergal74 said...

Boy someone's been busy this weekend! Hope you're having fun with all your new things! Catch up soon!

Kisha

sparkplug17 said...

Your cards are great! You're gonna get me hooked on more stamps! Love the banner too... I think thats so cool you got to go and see them in person!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! I love these stamps and will probably have to have 'em all. TFS!

Tickle Me Pink said...

LOL that cracked me up!! Your new banner looks great :D Keep up with the wonderful artwork!!