Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Put us on your blog Mom"

While i tried to escape to my scraproom today to make a card Sammy say's... "Mom let me make a card and you can put it on your blog".... Please! Well how could i say no to that. Once they saw the Fellas by Bella stamps they started picking out the paper (not my CTMH stash please) and they got out their colored pencils and away they went. They even went through my embellishments. Yikes I had to help a little. But this is what they made and they are very proud of their cards. Sammy wanted to stamp Sammy, while Micah was off in the other room writting his name on his card. If you think their cards are cute please feel free to leave a comment. I'll make sure they get them ..... Kids? .... I love mine!! Love the tanned face and yellow legs. :)
I guess i should include the stamps... fishafella and grillafella

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Those are cute kids and cute cards! The boys did a great job and I too love the coloring!

Lisa said...

Wow! These are awesome cards!
I love how you used the eyelets!

Lisa

sparkplug17 said...

Very "cool" cards. They did such a great job!

Nicole said...

Very cute kids and great cards. They must get their creativity from their mommy. What a fun mom to let them do it with you and help them.

Kariberry said...

Thank you for your comments on the boys cards. They were thrilled to see comments just for them. =)

Sunflowergal74 said...

oh the yellow legs are just his stockings!LOL

Great job boys! You're learning from the master!

Kisha

Kariberry said...

Ha Ha Kish =)