Saturday, March 1, 2008

LOVE The Hat


This picture might look a little familiar. I used it with the post... "She Called Me Gamma" But the real purpose of this shot of Meghan was the hat. It was made just for her by a family member of my son in law. I wanted the title to say "Love That Hat" but i ran out of T's.
I love this paper kit. CTMH Paper Garden Level 1 & My Stickease with added buttercup/ blush CS, Pedal mat randomed stamped with Butterflies Stampset, Just Blooms paper flowers. photo clips. Not our brads.

3 comments:

Chain Drive Charlie said...

Love that Hat is awesome Kari, thats one of my favorite pic's of Meggar's. You go Girl, love Hubby.

Nicole said...

She is just absolutely a doll!! I love popping in to see her latest pics. Your layout is stunning Kari, that paper went perfect with that picture. AND your hubby's comments are so sweet. He is a keeper.

Mlchristie said...

hey kari. i like your scrapping and the latest one is very cute with the hat etc.She is a real doll.Love you.MLC