Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been Tagged by...

Marjorie to do this 7 random facts thingy. The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1) I hate spiders/bugs with a passion. If hubby isn't home to kill it, I get out the can of RAID and let em have it.

2) I hate to go tent camping because of bugs.

3) I rotate my boys, hubby's underwear & socks when i put them away.

4) Once while i was taking a shower there was a spider on the celling, I got out of the shower before i was finished to kill it.

5) I haven't had a soda in 3 years

6) I have my coffe everyday

7) My 8 yo son Sam & I have braces. =}

I've just tagged Nicole Lisa Kathi Kisha Nicole Jaci Julia

2 comments:

Sunflowergal74 said...

Girl I'm dumb! I accidently rejected your comment - could you resend PLEASE????

Christine David said...

Oh I wish I could say that I haven't had a soda in even just a month. It's my downfall!