Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gone Fishing



This LO was fun to put together considering it was two different ice fishing trips in Jan/Feb 08 The first page was when Charlie took both Sam & Micah, they caught fish that day. The picture of Micah in the hunting tent was when Charlie took just Micah ice fishing. They caught nothing. He's just waiting patiently for the fish to bite. I love the picture! I had help with the title (got fish? ) on CTMH BB. Thanks ladies! Caption fits perfectly. And the picture of Micah smiling at the fish. I guess Charlie told him to... Kiss It ....YUCK
I used.... CTMH It's a Guy Thing level 1 w/stickease for journal box. Dimensional Elements (Classic Alphabet) Lots of Stampsets... Gone Fishing, Hook Line and Sinker, Under the Stars, Doodle Alphabet, Atomic lower Case for the ? mark, I also Random stamped (fish background ) Cricut for the (Got Fish) blurb, Inks Coco & Olive, Liquid Glass. Green Hemp/Eyelets, Brads

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute layout, Kari!! I love those papers for "guy" photos. They're perfect. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes you've sent my way. I cherish your friendship!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Too cute pages!! I love your stamping with all the fishing stuff and the 'got fish?' sentiment ^_~ I hope you're having a great Easter!

Rosemary said...

Happy Easter!!
Kari, you do a great job with your business and make it very enjoyable for all of us at the parties!! Scrapp'n is like an extension of God's work; anyone can do it, no matter the experience.
Keep up the beautiful & unique scrapp'n pages.
I'll keep you in prayer for your Scrapp'n trip in July --- you go girl!!

Laurel said...

Very nice, I love that paper pack and it suits your photos perfectly!