Friday, March 7, 2008

Get Well Card

This is kind of a guy "Get Well Card"
I should sign this and put it in a envelope and give it to my son Sam. "He just caught a bug"
I saw this card in my magazine (CardMaker March 08 Issue) and just loved it! I have never did Quill before and that's what the artst used for her bug in the jar (cute) I stamped my bug and used Prisma glitter. Looks much glittery in person. =)
Stamp sets... CTMH Little Treasures, Kindred Spirits.
CS... Colonial White, Life Delights (Bulk)
Sentiment printed on computer, Inks Topiary, Desert Sand
Prisma Glitter, Organdy Ribbon, Dewdrops
Foam squares for the jar

3 comments:

sparkplug17 said...

I want a UPS guy on my blog too. That is so cute! I love your card too. It's one of my favorite paper packs. How many Riley did you get? :)

Kariberry said...

Thanks Sparkle you can have my UPS guy. Do you want me to e mail him to you? Or can you just right click and take him home. LOL

...Shhh (3) =)

Tickle Me Pink said...

Oh too cute!! I love the colors and fun sparkle :D