Saturday, March 8, 2008

Feelabella


I got to play today after i took the boys to there Pinewood Durby race at church today. I'll post stats & pics at a later date.
This is one of my newest bellas stamps. Isn't she just too cute? I had to paper piece the sentiment because i got ink on the card when i stamped it. (no biggie) not that noticeable ya think?
Stamp is... feelabella,
CTMH Daisy White, Water Melon CS and Life Delights (bulk) Buttons ...My Accents Accessory Kits (Garden Green) I think (Hemp unknown)
Ink Garden Green, Water colored pencils and Blender Pen.

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card!! Gotta love those Bellas. There's one for every mood. TFS.

sparkplug17 said...

very cute! I didn't notice til you told me. Great coloring too!

Kariberry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.