Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Template

Ok I think I'm done playing around with template designs. There's not much of free choices in blogger, but i guess this will have to do for now. But, don't be surprised if you see a template change again. LOL I love to look at other blogs and i wonder how in the heck did they do that. My blog is a little like my home sorta speak. I may rearange things around a bit. Only because i want it to look pretty and just right. Company is coming. =}
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

I like your new look! I can't bring myself to spend money on a template or header so I just played around until I found something that was acceptable to me. Now, I would't mind a little change but don't dare touch it! Now for the heart of this message -Take a look my post, "A Different Kind of Tag," on my blog. You've been "Bloggin' Blessed." While you can play along if you want to, what I really want you to know is that you are appreciated!