Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Little Sweet Pea



CTMH Sweet Pea Level 1 Paper Kit with (Sun kiss yellow CS added) My Stickease, Just Blooms Big Pinks, Just Blooms Paper Flowers, Cricut, Mickey Fonte, Brads (Michaels)

I use to believe the saying.. "Less is More" (not anymore) as i was putting together this layout everthing was fitting right in place, i didn't want to leave out any embellishment.
I have had this picture of my 1 year old granddaughter Meghan for the last 6 months waiting for the righ paper to use. I think i found it. = )
Thanks for looking!

 

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Wowza, that is beautiful! What a cutie she is!

Sunflowergal74 said...

oh my gosh what a Q-T pie!

Could just yummy her up all day!

Kisha

Chain Drive Charlie said...

well I commented on the wrong card posting duh! Kari you did a wonderful job on Our little sweet pea. I'll talk to You later, Love Hubby.

Sunflowergal74 said...

ok bella lover - this is the webgroup for Bellaholics :)

Join and then you can have a bella name too!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bellaholicsanonymous/

Sunflowabella

Nicole said...

That is such a cute cute layout!! And she of course makes it absolutely stunning! Great job!!

Sunflowergal74 said...

ok you know what? You totally need to pick a Bella Name out. Otherwise we'll think you're a bella orphan!

I would LOVE a sheet of EZ Mount - do you want me to pay you for it? I only have 2 bella's - but i could stamp some for you if you'd like - Shoppabella and Blingabella if you don't have them :)

Sunflowabella

Pauline said...

I do love this layout ...
i should really use the CTMH paper that i am collecting.

Pauline