Monday, February 18, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge # 6


I joined in on Marjorie's Color Challenge (my first)
I used Cranberry (Route 66 B&T) Outdoor Denim & Olive,
Colonial. White
I used the Cricut w/Disney Fonte letters w/outdoor denim shadow & George Basic Shapes for the journaling bubble w/shadow (CTMH Boy stamp) Fun Friends, Colored pencils,blender pen.

This was an out of the box challenge for me.
I so needed to scrap these pictures. It was Micah's first time trying to ride his 16" bike with NO Training Wheels. He was 5 1/2. By the end of summer he was riding Sam's 18" bike. He was so happy and proud of himself.

I Paper Pieced the boy's clothes with Serendipity B&T Papers

2 comments:

Tickle Me Pink said...

Cute layout! I saw this on the CTMH BBs! I got your email too, it's okay you don't know how to link it ^_~ I got it just fine. Thanks for playing girlie!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute layout. The moment when the training wheels come off is a BIG one!! TFS.