Sunday, February 17, 2008

Huggybellas


Stamp Set- Huggybella, CTMH CTMH Friendship, Garden, Cuttlebug Folder- Textile Texture
CTMH CS, Taffy, Citrus Leaf, Spring Iris, Colored Pencils, Blender Pen, Ribbon
This card was inspired by my two good friends Laura & Sue.
When I was making this card it made me think of them.



This was us at my surprise 50th Birthday Party June 2007
I met them both when i worked at Kohler Co. 1989-1999
You are my Forever Friends!
I Wonder if i should tell them i have them posted on the world wide web. =}

5 comments:

Tickle Me Pink said...

Too cute! I love how you have a pic of your friends on their too! Love the new pink on your blog!

sparkplug17 said...

Love your bella card. They're just too cute and like the CB embossing. Have a great Sunday!

Sparkle

Laurel said...

Love it, that is one of the Bellas I have ordered and am waiting for. So cute!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card. I've been a Bella holdout but feel myself caving in . . .

My Paper World said...

Very cute card!