Sunday, February 24, 2008

Boo Bella?

It's Not really Boo Bella. It's Spabella. When i see bella and how happy she is All The Time, you can almost put any caption to go along with her mood. With Spabella i had this vision of her meeting up with someone (eyes packed with cucumbers) unexpectedly, and it caught her off guard. Her response was... Boo... LOL
I know... "weird" But she just had her bath. and was ready to relax. I can relate.
(bath bubbles inspired by Marjorie)
All CTMH CS, Textured Baby Pink, Atomic Font) Rhinestones, The tub is from "Bubblebella" I stamped it on gray and cut out. Colored pencils & Blender pen
Please excuse the smudge on top, i was going to redo the whole card but thought.... Not

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Very clever Kari, and so cute!! I love the bath tub and that you mixed and matched them. I wish I could totally relate...would love a drink, bath, and cucumbers on my eyes. ha ha Anyway, hope you are feeling better today! I have been thinking about you and it is no fun to be sick!

Sunflowergal74 said...

Love your bella! :)
I am afraid to USE mine! LOL

Kisha

Kariberry said...

Come on Kish let Bella out of the bag and give her a try. LOL I would love to see what you make. Do you need some EZ Mount?