Friday, January 4, 2008

It's been a little Challenging...


...setting up my blog for the first time. I'm having fun with it. I got a little help from my friends from  Close to my Heart BB. They are an Awesome group of ladies and we share a common bond. We love to Preserve "Our Memories" though Scrapbooking & Card Making. We share, an inspire eachother. If you have a question someone will step up and help.

One of the girls  on CTMH BB needed a picture fixed. I'm learning about photo editing so I thought I would give it a shot. I fixed her 4x6, but when she said she was going to blow it up to a 5x7 I knew I would have a problem. (a snow flake on the eye) So I e mailed the picture to my brother who is a self taught photographer for at least 30 years. My brother Don fixed the picture for Jena. So I sent it back to her. (via e mail)
It was weeks later, and to my surprise my boys and I and grandbabies received handmade  Green Bay Packer Fleece Hats, and a Scarf for me. (she made them!!)
Jena your kindness was so overwhelming to me I posted a "Thank You Jena" on CTMH BB. I couldn't let it go unnoticed.
We will wear them with pride.
Thank You!

No comments: